Earn professional credentials that will set you apart!
Be part of a vibrant international community of Professional Newborn Photographers dedicated to excellence in their craft. Our membership is focused on creating successful businesses, and life long learners dedicated to raising the standard of our industry.
Get recognized, build your business, and be a part of a supportive and growing community of recognized artists.
YOU are the heart of APNPI
Together we can make a difference!
APNPI members enjoy...
- Being recognized with professional credentials in the newborn industry.
- Opportunities to earn internationally recognized professional certifications, accreditations, and designations.
- Use of the APNPI logo and certification, accreditation and designation seals in your web and marketing materials.
- Challenge yourself, receive valuable critique, and earn world wide recognition through APNPI image competitions.
- Being listed in our Newborn Photographer’s Directory which is search engine optimized to draw prospective clients, plus, we market to and educate the public on your behalf!
- Opportunities for continual professional development - be it learning and growing, or sharing and mentoring.
- Gain access to exclusive educational resources - webinars, podcasts, tutorials, articles, on posing, safety, business, IPS, marketing, etc. Everything you need in one place!
- Resources to help you grow your business - tips and challenges, tutorials, etc.
- Connect with like-minded people, form new friendships, and find mentors.
- Receive support in educating your clients. Send them here for further APNPI client education.
- Find support while building a profitable and thriving business.
Membership with the APNPI is now open to all Newborn Photographers worldwide.
APNPI has something for every level of photographer.
Gain full comprehensive coaching on how to effectively build your business.
Professional review of your online portfolio.
Access to quick start resources to make the “non-artistic” side of your business easier.
Step-by-step development to becoming a Qualified Newborn Professional Photographer.
Find a mentor that has their APNPI Master Designation.
Set yourself apart from the hobbyist.
Become world-wide recognized for your work through our image competitions.
Gain access to special perks and benefits only available to APNPI members.
Stay on top of the latest trends and be among the first to know what’s happening in the newborn photography industry.
Opportunity to author and be featured as contributing to new APNPI training.
Become a driving force within the newborn photography community.
Earn master designations and become recognized in specialties.
Find mentorees and opportunities to coach others.