Membership with the APNPI is now open to all Newborn Photographers worldwide.
APNPI was created by newborn photographers, specifically for newborn photographers. Our members range from new emerging newborn photographers, to the well established, and most advanced proficient mentors and teachers in the industry. We have an exciting and vibrant community where young and experienced come to together in their passion.
To apply you must:
- Be earning a full or part-time income with Newborn Photography.
- Have a professional web presence.
How to Join:
- Click HERE to register
- Complete your Safety Course – once passed, you may advertise yourself as an APNPI Member in good standing.
Next steps to your professional credentials:
- Earn your QNP Certification – once complete, your full profile and gallery will be visible in our Directory Listing, and you will receive your QNP Certified Badge.
- Earn Accreditations.
- Earn your Master’s Designation.
Join today to gain full access to APNPI’s educational resources, membership perks, and certifications!
Start earning your professional credentials today!
Show the world why you’re worth it!
Upon joining, all members gain instant access to all resources, membership perks, image competitions, the Safety Education Course, and QNP Certification process. Your name will be in our Directory Listings, and once your QNP Certification is achieved, you’ll have a full profile and gallery for clients to view right in the Directory Listings, and have access to earning further professional credentials.
General Annual Membership: $249 – on sale. Get in on our Early Bird Rate! $175 CAD
- Monthly payment options are available at $25/month
Lifetime Membership: $999 CAD (one time payment)
Student Annual Membership (Full time proof required): $149 CAD
Note: All funds are in Canadian Dollars. Paypal will adjust your currency with current conversion rates.