Membership with the APNPI is now open to all Newborn Photographers worldwide.
APNPI was created by newborn photographers, specifically for newborn photographers. Our members range from new emerging newborn photographers, to the well established, and most advanced proficient mentors and teachers in the industry. We have an exciting and vibrant community where young and experienced come to together in their passion.
To apply you must:
- Be earning a full or part-time income with Newborn Photography.
- Have a professional web presence.
How to Join:
- Click HERE to register
- Complete your Safety Course – once passed, your name will be listed in our Directory Listing, for potential clients to see that you are currently working on your QNP Certification. You will achieve your “Member in Good Standing” status once you have passed your QNP Certification, at which point you will be able to make use of the APNPI logo and your badges to represent yourself as an APNPI member.
Next steps to your professional credentials:
- Earn your QNP Certification – once complete, your full profile and gallery will be visible in our Directory Listing, and you will receive your Safety and QNP Certified Badges. You may now use your badges to represent yourself as an APNPI member in good standing!
- Earn Accreditations.
- Earn your Master’s Designation.
Join today to gain full access to APNPI’s educational resources, membership perks, and certifications!
Start earning your professional credentials today!
Show the world why you’re worth it!
General Annual Membership: $249 – on sale. Get in on our Early Bird Rate! $175 CAD
- Monthly payment options are available at $25/month
Lifetime Membership: $999 CAD (one time payment)
Student Annual Membership (Full time proof required): $149 CAD
Note: All funds are in Canadian Dollars. Paypal will adjust your currency with current conversion rates.