APNPI is a Professional Newborn Photographer’s Association created by newborn photographers specifically for newborn photographers!
APNPI formed out of a passion to give professional recognition to Newborn Photographers, and to connect through a safe and respectful place for everyone to grow, learn, and thrive as small businesses.
APNPI goals are:
- To provide professional recognition to newborn photographers with opportunities to earn professional credentials.
- To help clients discern the difference among photographers in today’s over saturated market, and why they will benefit by hiring an APNPI certified newborn photographer.
- To provide international competition venues for newborn photographers. This is where professionals grow and have a chance to shine.
- To provide resources and opportunities for growth for both emerging and established newborn photographers.
- To connect newborn photographers of all levels in a safe and respectful community place for everyone to grow, learn, and thrive as profitable businesses.
- To build a comprehensive educational resource section dedicated specifically to the unique needs of newborn photographers.
- To listen to the needs of newborn photographers and to be an advocate and voice for them in their educational endeavours with parents.