Image Selection Criteria for the Newborn Posed Category:
- Each image may only be entered once, and may not be entered again in a new submission.
- Only one image per session may be submitted, and then no other images from that session are eligible for any other category submissions.
- Images must be from paid or portfolio building sessions, and must not be from mentoring sessions or workshops and classes.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- All twelve images must be accepted to gain Accreditation in a specific category.
- Each image should be sized to 2400px on the long side, jpg only.
- Watermarks are NOT allowed on the images.
- Each submission for the Newborn Posed Category must include one of the following:
close up of baby
newborn with parent(s)
newborn with sibling(s)
3 different poses on the bean bag
2 poses in 2 different props
Please include pre-edited files with composite images.