Join our APNPI Team!
APNPI is growing! Come and be part of something exciting!
We’re looking to grow our core team of APNPI community volunteers, so that we can continue to work on providing essential services to members. If you are a progressive, positive thinker, and want to contribute to the growth of APNPI, then we want to hear from you!
Each of these positions will earn service merits on a monthly basis that go toward your Master’s Designations.
For more information on Master’s Designations, please click HERE.
For more information on the Merit System, please click HERE.
We are currently recruiting four positions. Please see the descriptions and responsibilities below.
1. Social Media Manager (Facebook and Instagram)
- Post 3 times a week (in each platform)
- APNPI will supply the post content for all posts except the member feature, which will be your choice.
2. Member Perks Program Liaison
- Contact vendors and refresh promo codes & offers as needed.
- Reach out to new vendors to bring fresh offers to APNPI members (2 to 3 per month).
- Create vendor feature shout-outs for social media (one per week).
3. Parent Blog Content Manager
- Find articles of interest to share and repost with permission in the parent’s section. (4 articles per month)
4. Main Blog Content Manager
- Find articles of interest to share and repost with permission in the main APNPI blog. (4 articles per month)
If you think you’d make an awesome APNPI Team Member, and want to be part of an amazing growing community, please fill out the application below.