Find a Newborn Photographer
Enjoy peace of mind, knowing your baby is in the BEST of hands with our APNPI Photographers!
Have you hired a APNPI Certified Photographer? We would love to hear from you about your experience! Please email info@APNPI.com
Meet the Photographer
Member since June 13, 2017
Fill in the form below to send this photographer a message
289-775-2229 or email email@example.com
- Change table available
- Private breastfeeding area
- Peanut-free area
- Allergen free area
- Scent free area
Cafe Bebe Photography
I have a passion and LOVE of photographing newborns. It is an honor to be able to capture these early days of life for my cients, thank you! I take great pride in every image and all the little details that make them so perfect. I stand by my work in delivering only the highest quality in portraits.
Photography has been a life long passion of mine that I turned into something more serious in 2005, and have never looked back! Before having children, I worked as a high school teacher, and had great fun working with students, running the photography club and teaching photography in the multimedia classes. Now, I enjoy taking on intern students in my studio, as well as mentoring and running workshops for both parents who would like to take better photos at home, as well as other photographers looking to expand their skills in the newborn arena.
When you decide to commission me for your portraits, you are getting an experience like none other. Because this is custom photography, my ultimate goal is to create a classic, timeless and beautiful work of art to be treasured for years to come.
As I’ve developed my style, I’ve come to believe that the difference really is in the details. I am known to obsess about all the fine details as I truly believe that is what differentiates a picture from a work of art. I like to get to know your unique needs, tastes and desires. The session itself is not rushed since the emphasis truly is on quality. After your session, the emphasis on quality and detail is carried out through the careful retouching process that I’ve developed through much hard work and study. Then, I’ll also assist you through the ordering process, to determine exactly how to best utilize your investment to create heirloom artwork for your home.
It is best to book as far in advance as possible, to ensure you are able to have this unique custom photography experience!
FIVE things that drive my PASSIONS… 🙂
1. I LOVE being a mama to my 2 amazing children!!! They absolutely ROCK my world!!
2. Being CONNECTED in community and with loved ones is what makes life worth LIVING!!
3. In our crazy world, I aim for SIMPLICITY as much as I can.
4. Being OUTSIDE, among TREES, breathing FRESH AIR, never fails to put a SMILE on my face, no matter what kind of day I’m having!
5. Spending time with my FAMILY and FRIENDS is something I’ll always CHERISH!
Registered Business · Insured
- Pricing Menu Available
- Digital plus portraits
- Ordering methods offered: In person ordering, Online ordering
- Delivery Methods Available: Studio pickup, Personal delivery, Mail / Postal delivery, Electronic delivery
- Props and costumes provided. You can bring your own to use as well.
- Experienced with multiples (twins, triplets, etc)
- Current Police Record Screening Available
What others are saying…
BEYOND happy with the images from my children’s xmas session!! Thank you so much.