Welcome to the APNPI Ambassador Program
- Offer opportunities to our Ambassadors to:
- Gain influence as an Influencer
- Grow your following
- Build your own brand
- Help your audience grow and tap into helpful programs offered at APNPI
- increase awareness of APNPI programs (Accreditations, Education, and Competition, etc)
- Increase awareness of events (judging events, feedback Fridays, mentoring program, fireside chats, etc)
- To build trust and long term relationships both within the APNPI community and the greater photography community.
We love connecting community!
Perks, Rewards, and Recognition
Regular Ongoing Perks – Our best Ambassadors are integral parts of our community, and are familiar with the APNPI programs. We welcome feedback on your experience and consider your voice an important one that can reflect the experience of our members. We’re proud to be able to offer all Ambassadors the following access:
- Complimentary APNPI Platinum Membership
- Complimentary Accreditation(s)
- Complimentary competition entries per competition
- Promo codes to give to friends, family and students
- Ambassador badge and graphic for your site, marketing, etc
- Profile listed on the APNPI Ambassador directory page
- Special blog feature to welcome you as a new Ambassador
- Shoutouts on social media (on a rotating basis)
- Special Features with our Fireside Chats and related promo
- Provision of references and reference letters upon request
- After 6 months, you’ll be eligible to be featured in the “Ambassador of the Month” series promoted on our social media and blog. (Ambassador of the Month is awarded based on participating in APNPI programs, the community fb group interactions, and social media posts above the minimum requirement.)
- Quarterly draw for a prize – Each month’s social media post earns you an entry into the quarterly draw.
Criteria and Guidelines
Ambassadors Complimentary Access Includes:
- Accreditation submission – (private judging is available for Ambassadors!)
- Compete annually in the APNPI Image Competition
- Access the APNPI Academy to be familiar with the Masterclasses and Thrive Series Courses.
1. Social Media Posting – APNPI Ambassadors promote APNPI on their social media (must include public page if you’re also including a private group) – one or more times each month.
2. APNPI Community Facebook Group – APNPI Ambassadors pop into the community Facebook group with a conversation starter once a month.
- Share your fav tip for success – Submit three – 30 sec video tips at the beginning of each year. (Max length -1 to 3 minutes, short, sweet. This could also be a studio tour!)
- Participate in a Fireside Chat on a specific topic. (These are a fun favourite!)
- We aim to connect with all Ambassadors several times a year, to build great relationships, offer support, and to facilitate upcoming events.
- We are always available for questions and support.
Details – Ambassador Social Media Posting
Types of Content to create
- We will send you current APNPI events on a monthly basis. Use this info as a starting point, and express your own unique voice and methods (imagery, video, fun clips, etc) that are consistent with your brand and familiar to your audience. Be yourself and have fun with it!
- We encourage you as an Ambassador to express yourself! Always feel free to promote YOUR brand authentically and in your own voice.
- Be sure to tag apnpi so we can see your posts!
Hashtags to include – Please make use of the hashtags you usually use, and add in #apnpi