APNPI Team Opportunities
We are looking for vibrant people to become part of the APNPI Team! We are constantly adding new exciting programs and initiatives, and will often look to bring on more members to the APNPI Team. If you love to be a part of exciting new creations and initiatives, and love to have fun when you work, then you will want to keep an eye out here!
All of our Team Positions are either paid contract work, or volunteer positions that serve as opportunities for members to earn Merits toward their Craftsman Designation.
Blog Writer & Curator
This position is a short term project based contract that will involve writing and curating blog posts for the APNPI Community blog on the apnpi website, for a period of 16 weeks. The goal is to provide two high quality blog posts per week that aim to provide helpful, inspirational, and actionable content for Newborn Photographers. If you love writing about your passion, and you know the value of a carefully crafted article for SEO, then this opportunity is for you! The successful candidate will have excellent writing and organizational skills, should be familiar with SEO best practices and skilled in writing posts that are SEO optimized, and have a minimum of 2 years experience running a Newborn Photography business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Curating a list of topics that will focus on being helpful, inspirational and actionable for Newborn Photographers. Topics should be seasonally relevant and coordinate with the APNPI calendar.
- Write blog entries (500 – 800 words and SEO optimized) that are visually appealing and easy to read – well organized on the page, with the use of relevant imagery.
- Include a call to action at the end.
- Increase traffic to apnpi.com through effective use of SEO – all posts should be SEO optimized.
- Submit keywords and topics for approval prior to writing.
- Schedule entries at least 30 days in advance.
- Provide a graphic with a short introductory blurb for each blog entry, to be used in social media and email newsletters. (We can supply you with design elements to work with).
- Submit invoices for completed work within 30 days of completion.
To apply, please fill in the following: