1. Thrive Mini-Series Collection – Fun, bite sized and actionable. Cohesive and consecutive to guide and empower students. Challenges serve to focus, excite, and enable tangible growth. Exciting and empowering, these are rewarding to teach! Each part in the series is under 10 min.
- Each Mini-Series has an introduction followed by 4 to 6 parts, each part being under 10 minutes in length.
- Each part has a simple, actionable homework challenge, with a call to action. (ie: “Your homework challenge is to try these editing tips on an image of your own. Be sure to share your results under the course thread in the fb group and use the hashtag #xxxx”!)
- Each Challenge will have a hashtag named by the instructor, so that members taking the course at a later date can search for and find the discussion.
- Educators are welcomed to provide downloadable pdf's as supplement for students. This is optional.
- APNPI will post the Challenge thread in the fb community group when the series part is released and featured.
- Educators will be asked to encourage students as they submit their Challenges in the community fb group during the release week of the series part. After that we understand you are busy and on to other projects!
- Each part will be released separately, approximately one week at a time. Regular members will have access to the first two mini episodes for 24 hours at the beginning of its feature week, while Academy members will have unlimited access.
- Educators are invited (optional) to provide a short intro and conclusion video to be placed as modules with their main video in the education platform.
- Thrive Mini-Series episodes differ from the Masterclass series by focusing on actionable growth-focused Challenges, while the Inspire Masterclass episodes deliver in-depth explorations of a topic much like what you would find at a conference workshop.
2. Inspire Masterclass Collection – Unique, inspiring and invigorating. A chance to think outside of the box and dig deeper, these classes excite and nourish the creative spirit. Approx hour long episodes.
- Each Masterclass is designed to reflect the experience of a conference workshop. Length is approximately 1 hour.
- Masterclasses deliver in-depth explorations of topics, and can be philosophical in nature as well contain actionable concrete instruction.
- Where the Mini-Series are designed to systematically take the student from point A to point B, the Masterclass may or may not be as concrete in nature, and can take the student on an inspirational exploration in lieu, or even alongside, that of a concrete tangible journey. Think of those times you’ve been inspired and awed by a speaker, and though you may not have gained a particular skill through that workshop, you nonetheless left with a significant and exciting shift within yourself. This is the Masterclass – some will increase their skills and abilities while others expand their horizons.
- Each Masterclass should have a call to action at the end. This could be in the form of a personal challenge or something more tangible like a homework assignment and is at the discretion of the educator.
- Masterclass creators have the additional option to create mini follow up episodes to their content with actionable homework Challenges in the same format as those of the Mini-Series. Each additional part will earn additional pay as noted below in the compensation section.
- Educators are welcomed to provide downloadable pdf’s as supplement for students. This is optional.
- APNPI will post the Masterclass discussion thread in the fb community group when the Masterclass is released and featured.
- Educators will be asked to encourage students and answer questions in the community fb group during the release week of their Masterclass. After that we understand you are busy and on to other projects!
- All Masterclasses will be released at the Grand Opening, and available only to Academy members. Further Masterclass and release dates will be scheduled periodically after that.